Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

easy home made deodorant with no alchool, no alluminium no junk chemicals

Here the recipe of a effective, easy and healthy deodorant

Ingredients


    • 1 teaspoon of shea butter (raw)
    • 1 teaspoon of baking soda
    • 1 teaspoon of starch (potatoes, corn.. whatever)
    • almond oil or olive oil (optional)
    • essential oil 1 drop, I use mint and lavander
Heat the shea butter in the microwave oven (or in a better healthy way), in a pot mix the baking soda and starch and add the liquefied shea butter (careful, don't burn yourself!) add the E.O and a little bit of almond or olive oil for creamy texture, and you have your creamy healthy deodorant!

I use this almost every day except when I know I have to go to a special event or when I know I am going to sweat a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment