Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

EDITING LIFE GOALS

I have reached a point in my life where I am re-writing, re-scheduling, editing my life goals, my life purpose, my inspirations and beliefs system.
I used to do maps about what I wanted about my life, I wrote what was that I really wanted in this lifetime it was all a little fuzzy and uncertain, but now I can see clearly things... I know what I want, I have a dream and I will do everything within my power to accomplish it. 
I am realizing now that I have missed the point my whole life, taking roads that were not made for me, and feeling guilty for not really wanting to take them. But I thought that wanting to do take a path different from the one others wanted for me or that I decided was good and acceptable (auto-caging myself) was a BAD THING, I thought I was a bad person or a lunatic to feeling I was meant do different things, to BE DIFFERENT. 
I was so blind and so deep in my castle of glass that I did not know what I wanted in my life, nor who I was. 
So now that I can see more clearly I think I am going to edit my life goals in all area but especially in CAREER, writing a new career path, and feeling that I CAN DO IT, YES, I CAN DO THIS!

Want to enter in the mood? listen to: up against the wall by Peter Bjorn and john

No comments:

Post a Comment